For a while now I've been kicking around the idea of starting a Space Wolves army. I mean a LONG while, and it's gotten to a "shit or get off the pot" kind of moment. So, with a couple weeks of free play looming I made a list:
HQ - Rune Priest
Murderous Hurricane
Fury of the Wolf Spirits
Troops - (6) Grey Hunters x10
Mark of the Wulfen
2x Melta
Drop Pod
Heavy Support - Long Fangs x5 w/ Heavy Bolters
Squad Leader w/ Flamer
Drop Pod
There ya have it. 7 Pods o' doom, with the priest riding with the Long fangs. Is it a good list? Hell if I know. Will it be fun to drop 7 drop pods, 4 on the first turn? Can't see why it wouldn't.
I really hate the thought of leaving my Eldar even for a little while, they've been my only army since I started (except for this weird Tau phase I had) but I'm getting really burnt out on playing them, and I think a change of army will help this, that way when I go back to them (and I will go back) it will be even sweeter playing them. Of course this does mean I'll have to endure all the taunting and teasing I'll receive for playing a faction that I've always professed to hating, but hey, what else are friends for.
No comments:
Post a Comment