Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Change of Plans

So all last week I was working furiously on getting my firedragons done. I wanted to have all 10 done before the tourney on Saturday. Well, Monday came and I still didn't have them done. *sigh* These guys have been on my paint que forever and a day and every time I quit painting again it's because of those guys. I had them mostly done and wasn't real happy with them so I decided to ask my fellow gamers their truthful opinions: yeah, it wasn't good. I got everything from "Macaroni and cheese Eldar" to people fumbling for nice ways to say "they suck" so the general consensus was "Try again" so that's what I'm doing. I'm stripping them and starting anew. Luckily I only had 5 of them this way so it won't be too bad.

I'm moving on for the moment though. I have two skimmers left to paint, a fire prism/night spinner, and another wave serpent so I'll use them to get my painting kicks for a while. Hopefully I'll have pic's up in a couple days. I need to be careful though cause I'm running out of excuses to not paint those fire dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment