Friday, February 4, 2011

Another one bites the dust

I know I haven't been posting a lot here lately, well, here's the reason why......
Jump for more
The one on the right is the first vehicle I ever painted almost 4 years ago. It makes me want to throw it and see if it can really fly. I tried tonight to put a black wash on it to give it a gritty look and cover up some of the crappy painting but it didn't really work.

INCOMING!!!!!
It's not done yet, I need to finish up the weapons (it's supposed to be a fire prism/falcon but I use it as a wave serpent for my firedragons) and I want to order a couple of Forge World wave serpent turrets for it and the other prism I'm building. I now have 2 war walkers, a wave serpent and 10 firedragons left to finish before I can field a fully painted non-proxied 1850 list.

No comments:

Post a Comment