Friday, February 25, 2011
Character profile: Calin
Well, this is it. This is my most current character. Calin is my second World of Darkness character. He's a mage like my previous character, so not much has changed there, but the personalities are totally different. Where as Dan was brash, vulgar and a drunk, Calin is very composed, sure and also sober. I've already posted one short story on Calin here but haven't done more since he wasn't properly introduced. Since he's an ongoing character I don't have a whole lot on him yet. In game he hasn't done a whole lot yet. His main contribution has been trying to decipher a journal found alongside a very much dead TK. He's also been involved with the local P.I. (who just happens to be a vampire) in trying to solve who this guy is and where he might be. Due to recent developments (the building over the chamber mysteriously burning down) however, they are back to square one. He's also finally given in to allowing an outside source to help with the translation of the book from Latin as his feeble language skills were just not enough to crack it. His most current situation is getting a little interesting and I'll be writing it up soon, as well as trying to give updates after each session.
Labels:
character profile,
WoD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment