Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Rock On!

Finished up work on my Krielstone Bearer and I'm actually pretty happy with the results. These guys find a home in just about any Trolls list. The unit has multiple functions. It acts as a fury vault for your warlock, it provides an armor bump to your guys and with the unit attachment (which only costs 1 point, so why not) you can negate stealth, give +1 strength or makes your beasts and units immune to continuous effects for a round. All this goes down inside their radius which is determined by how much fury you put on them. At max size (full unit plus UA) you can have 7 fury on them and the area affected will be 13". I like these guys a lot and will be running them in all but one list I'm currently building.





I'm currently working on the other 5 guys in the unit and will be posting them up as soon as they're done.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Dave, that is a great looking rock! Ho joke. IT looks like it has really weathered. Good job dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. The stone was actually the easiest part of the whole model. Dry brush some grey on and then add some blue to the runes and done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Paul. You need to start coming in on Wednesdays.

      Delete