Sunday, August 11, 2013

You can accesorize it!

Got the other weapons done for the Wraith Knight. I have to say, I really, really love this model. Everything painted up well and when a model goes smooth it seems to trigger me to more creativity (see the Crimson Hunter pics for one that didn't go smooth). I probably will never use either of these options as the warp cannons just don't put out enough damage and the sword, while very cool, just isn't where I want my Knight to be. Now all I need is a Malibu Dream house for him and he'll be complete lol.  Pics after the break, as usual.















2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Though I might see the uber cannons hitting the table more as the Tau, GK and the Daemons continue to bring loads of MC's themselves... 6 to wound and the whole thing gets sent to the warp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the fact for me that you only get two shots with that config and you can't twin link both of them since it can only fire two weapons. Maybe it's just me, but I would use it in more of an anti infantry/suppression role.

    ReplyDelete