The models were graciously donated by a co-worker of mine that also plays. I got them, he got to get rid of some models that weren't doing anything but collecting dust.
In the kill team list and the 1850 list I use a Lone Wolf with Frost Axe and Storm Shield. He's only 75 points and that gets me a 2 wound model with a 3++, Feel No Pain, Eternal Warrior, and a Str 5 power weapon. Not too shabby. Had to cut the top off a thunder hammer and put a frost axe head on it to get the right handed axe but it turned out pretty good and almost seem less. Once I get the paint on it it'll look like it was sent that way.
I kinda like the banner since it makes him stand out from just a regular model. I can take it or leave it though, cause I think it might make the model just a little too busy. What says you internets?
Either way, it's going to be a busy few weeks, converting and painting as much as I can. If I can't get them done for the 1850 I do have my Eldar ready to go (mostly). But I don't really stand any chance of winning with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment